May 24, 2011

Break from study break. Some crochet projects to try:)

I am a little excited. My mom just told me that we are going on a 3D2N trip to Tioman Island, Malaysia from the 2nd to 4th June. It is like my break from the intense studying I am going to make myself go through. Sigh. We are supposed to go snorkeling there, but I have this feeling that I might not be able to go into the water due to unforeseen circumstances. In that case, I have an good idea! I am going to make a trip down to Spotlight and grab some Yarns and needles and crochet on the beach!(in the shade) Good idea? Haha. It has been so longgg since my fingers made something! I hope that this journey will be fruitful and I will make many somethings! I have some ideas on what I wanna make:

source:http://handmadekittyblog.blogspot.com/2010/04/onigiri-couple-amigurumi-crochet.html
Isn't this cute? I think it would be nice to make one of these.

source: http://berrysprite.blogspot.com/2010/07/amigurumi-small-takochu-tutorial.html
Here, another cute pattern calling me to try it out! Hehe:)

It is pretty difficult to find something that I really like. Maybe I should make some patterns on my own, try it out:/

Yup, That's all, ciao!

Rebecca=__=(sleepy)


No comments:

Post a Comment