March 15, 2011

School Holidays? Not.

Well. It is supposed to be school holidays now, but it does not feel like it. It is probably because of the sacks of revision packages I know I have to do before school reopens. Exams start on the first day of school:/ Oh wells. I saw the news about Japan yesterday. The news is quite sad:( I felt like crying for the people. I pray that they will be alright.

On the other hand, I finally got my package from the post office!!! Whoo! I opened the envelope and....
My pretties:)
I opened the ziplock and laid it out so that I can admire the gems...

My favorite is the glitter rose in the middle. It is sooo pretty. But I do not know what to do with it because it does not fit in with the rest of the cabochons. Maybe I should get more flowers so that I can make something with a flower theme.

I am currently deco-ing another mirror for my friend's sister and my earphones. I will show the results after I finish making. I drew something last night till 3am. I will show it after I decided that it is nice enough for me:) I am really into Lolita now! I think it is very pretty:) Not for wearing out, but it is definitely eye candy for me! I love the details. Okay, maybe because it has a lot of Victorian elements in it:/ Especially for Gothic Lolita. Alright. I will leave you with this picture (source:http://kamuikaoru.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d22jakj ) I love the girl with the fan:)



Rebecca:)

No comments:

Post a Comment