April 04, 2011

Sailormoon(love):]

I am so excited! Sailormoon is returning to US in September 2011!!! See this article? I am soo excited!!!
You see, I <3<3<3 Sailormoon. When I was in primary school, I would rush home to watch Sailormoon on my Grandma's cable TV.

Why do I love it?
1)When I fall in love with something, I will love it forever. Therefore, I still love it now.
2)I am also amazed by how traditional anime is created and appreciate it because I doubt they had photoshop then.
3)Watching Sailormoon never fails to cheer me up when I am down (eg. a few days ago) It always makes me laugh.

If you do not know what is Sailormoon, here's a picture!
source:http://mangastyle.net/genga4.htm
This is an art book scan. Notice the lace detail at the back of some of the pictures? I think that is a nice effect:) Here is the Wikipedia definition of Sailormoon:)  Below is a compilation of funny clips in Sailormoon. Please check it out if you are interested. Maybe you will fall in love with it too!


Yupyup, that's all. Ciao!

Rebecca:D

No comments:

Post a Comment