November 01, 2012

Pet peeve and other things.

Well, university has done a very good job in keeping me busy and away from doing crafts for the last two months. I don't really know I feel about it exactly though. On one hand, I am learning quite a lot of things, and on the other, I am just like, oh no. I do not really have the time or energy to do crafts! Is my creativity dwindling? I mean, I still have craft ideas popping into my head from time to time like a Jack-in-a-box, but I do not have the time to act upon them and they probably flew away into the wind because I have such bad memory. I have not decided if I am good at Sociology or not. Still in the midst to finding myself. Sigh O sigh.

Anyway. I spend too much time on the train. So I get so very happy when I find a seat! Happily sitting and resting my flat ass on the seat and making it flatter in the process. HAHAHA. But you know, sometimes an old lady or old man comes by and you just know you have to give up your seat. It is social responsibility anyway, right? So even if I was not sitting on the reserved seat(I never ever, hardly ever sit on those) I would give up my seat. BUT, one pet peeve I have is when the old lady just plops herself on the seat without thanking you for it! I know you expected it, I gave my seat up, you took it. Don't I deserve a "Thank you" ?!!!! Is it so difficult to be courteous? When this happens, I tend to feel very unappreciated! Especially since the seat I gave up was NOT the reserved seat. I keep saying an old lady because it happened to me today and it was an old lady. Not a very friendly looking one at that. She just walked into the MRT expecting a seat to be given up to her. =.= I just do NOT understand!!! *shakes head* You may call me petty, but I just thought it was basic courtesy! Oh well. At least this only happens 1% of the time. To give her the benefit of a doubt, I shall assume that she had a bad day.

Other than this....Ah! Something happened today!

I was sitting on a bench with my friend and there was this other girl sitting at the other table. Then, I smelled cigarettes. I glanced at the girl at the other bench. It did not look like she was smoking so I exclaimed (a little to loudly)

"Whoa! Who's is smoking ah?"

*glances around*

"So smelly!"

Then I did not think much about it and continued with whatever I was doing. Blah blah blah.

*A while later*

The girl from the other table walked away WITH A CIGARETTE PACKET IN HER HAND!

OH NO!

So embarrassing! Oops!

Moral of the story: Always look carefully and identity the source of the smell before saying anything.

But then again, it had a latent function which I appreciated. She walked away to smoke instead of smoking on the next table. Haha. I do not exactly feel bad about it, but I just did not realise it was her smoking. *shuffles feet* She must have been cussing at me in her mind! !@#$%$#@!#%!@# HAHA. I hope not.

Okay. I am really not feeling all that well. Fever and sore throat and runny nose. I wonder if you also have a weird taste on your tongue when you are sick? I do. I do not like it. It is just funky. I keep sucking on mints to make it taste more normal.

That's all today. I leave you with a picture of me that I photoshopped with fangs and red eyes! Contacts, of course^^ Still think my brows looks a little funny and my face is still big and round. But what to do? It need to accommodate my massive brain and fat cheeks. Ciao!



Rebecca :s

No comments:

Post a Comment