May 23, 2013

Leaving for indo-land!

Yippee! I will be going to Indonesia, Jakarta tomorrow. This is my first time going there and I am really quite excited! The most recent trip to Indonesia was with Rachel and Freya! We had fun in our one day trip, running for the last ferry. HAHA. I am excited for ALL the food I am going to devour like the monster I am. ARGHHHH! I got a feeling I cannot expect too much from the place. I think it is going to be a mighty lot like Guangzhou. Which I never really did completely blog about. Oh well.

Expecting bad air there. Thank god our hotel is directly linked to all the shopping malls, so I would be spreeing  like nobody's business! Hahaha. I hope. My attempts to spree never seem to be very very fruitful. I need to get some clothes for the next semester though! EXCITED!

My grandma has not been looking too good after the surgery. :( She has no appetite and no mood and she is unable to control her limbs. I am really helpless about it.

I hope she gets better soon.

Okay. That was all I wanted to say.





No comments:

Post a Comment