May 21, 2013

Facelift!

Decided to give the entire blog a facelift! I went on to play around with the settings! I super love the results now! The only problem I have is that the header picture becomes less sharp after I converted it from PSD. to JPG. Anyone knows the solution to this? I already selected the highest resolution!

I decided to move away from the scrapbooking style,


to a more simple style! I was playing around with the fonts and downloading a lot a lot of fonts! I specially like those with a little vintage feel! :)

I wanted to practice the font thingie because I am going to create some quotes for my new photo frames. Decided my room needed a makeover. A mini one!

Going into baking bread. I never knew it was so easy! Anyone volunteering to be my guinea pigs? Hehe.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment