July 30, 2012

I think I am vain. :/

Well. This is quite an uncomfortable topic. Hmmmm. But indeed, the painful truth is, I think karma came and kicked me in the ass and I am vain now. Boooo. I used to mentally laugh at the people who actually stare at themselves in the mirror that I did not realise I actually started to do the same thing:( IamvainIamvainIamvain:( Depressed am I. I actually like staring at myself in the mirror and pick on the features that I do not like about me. OMG. I hate my nose. :( But that is besides the point. I actually do sound like a bimbo here, don't I? This kind of sucks. I know I was supposed to be posting something crafty here, but this....is a an important reflection. I have to get this out of me. Whoaaa~~~~~ What happened to meee? I actually feel uncomfortable feeling vain but cannot help it at the same time? OMG. I am disgusting me!!!! Normal people should skip this worthless ranting post. Really. I am just gonna talk about myself and you are so not interested. Really.

I am not pretty. For that I am quite sad. I look cute. Probably ugly but adorable. Nonono, I am not praising myself. This is actually the description that everyone use to describe me. Booo. I know I have a genetically big nose that came from my paternal side. My only saving grace is probably my hair. I like my hair. It does not really require much attention. Oh, maybe not the fringe. I hate keeping a fringe. My oily face would make it clumpy 2 hours after leaving the house. Oh! I like my eyes. My fake coloured ones. They are pretty ........ and fake:( I like my lashes, but I have sparse but curly lashes on one side and sparse but not curly lashes on the other. Weird lashes for a weird person. :/ I have having a very weird conservation with my blog anyway. Oh well. I hate my nose. I don't mind my smile, but it is fake too! Because I had braces once upon a time. My upper lip curl inwards when I smile but I am okay. One can not be too perfect. I have okay skin with hell lot of freckles, very sensitive to the sun and does not glow.

Ahh. I have too many imperfections. But I am okay actually. I may not look very pretty, but I can feel pretty!  I think people should think like me. But then again, no one thinks like me. Hmmm. I have a tendency to take self shots when I wear my fake(coloured) eyes. I put them on and instantly feel prettier. It has much to do with my eye fetish I think. If you have pretty eyes, it is easier to disregard the other imperfections(like the nose.) Oh. I think that noses are the absolute ugliest-looking organs ever. Even if you have a straight nose or a small nose. No matter how I stare at it, it is ugly. My personal opinion, of course. I do try not to take note of noses too much. I like the jaw. I am awfully sad that I do not have one, but I like visible jaws. Hehe.

Ahhh, I really sound like a bimbo here. But please, do not mind me and skip to the next post! Haha. I skip from sub-topic to sub-topic so fast I think I am actually not writing in coherent sentences. But okay. The truth is this is how my mind works. No order at all. Live with it, dear readers. Haha.

Okay la. Do you really wanna know why I have this post up? Okay. I tell you the truth. I have a few pictures of me on my phone which I sort of feel uncomfortable to keep on my phone just in case someone browses through my pictures, but at the same time I feel a little sad to just dump because I think I look okay. So I am gonna post it here! Haha. I do not wanna keep it on the computer too. So I am keeping it on the internet. :p  Do not judge me okay! :/

Actually it is not like I have a lot of pictures of myself. Hmmm. Three only! No editing except for filter and stamps on Line camera, an app! Okay, here goes!


I can pull off the cute look^^

I took this picture to show off my hair actually. But my nose looks somewhat okay in this picture and I added pretty filters and stamps so okay la. A little too kawaii >.< Eyes look somewhat bigger than normal here! (^^  )V
Hair
 Results of my dye job. You cannot tell, but it has three kinds of browns in it. Not exactly ombre, but I try.
Fake glowy skin! The lighting was good. But I used my front camera, which sucks. 
 I was wearing purple contacts. Cannot tell from the picture right? Oh well. I wore matching purple hairclip to match my eyes. Hahahha.
Nomnomnom
Pink contacts, eating the potong ice-cream I stole from my grandpa who sells ice-cream. Nomnom. Round nose here, but okay la. Got ice-cream! Haha.

Okay. That's all really. I am not good at taking self shots because it is so difficult to do so from my phone. The snap button is small and at the bottom.

Okay. That was all I wanted to say. Oh. I have pretty straight eyebrows. Not pretty as in the pretty, but quite straight eyebrows. I hope you get me. Haha. Ciao!

Rebecca (^^ )V

No comments:

Post a Comment