March 01, 2012

New chapter of my working life.

Well..I haven't been updating this poor blog lately. I have been so busy with work, I wonder where did all my time go! Of course I accomplished many things and I am gonna tell them to you one by one! Haha. Hope you do not get bored

I tendered my resignation for the job I was at. After complaining about the job, at the same time enjoying it, I resigned. However, unlike what many others may think, it is really not because I do not like the job. I enjoy talking, so  much that even though I work in a call centre, I can still go home and talk some more. This is totally how much I love talking. Haha. The main reason was because I do not want/do not have the courage to go back to work after getting my results. I do not know what I am getting tomorrow. I am not even really thinking about it. I have done my best. this is the maximum I can go without breaking. In economics terms, I am operating on the PPC. If I were to do better, I would first need to shift my curve outwards. Haha. I ought to anyway but alas. 

I have decided to buy the coupon for the 2 years unlimited QPX sessions. I heard of it from Qiu Qiu's blog at first and I have been really thinking about going for it ever since. I am really not a ''I like hairy people'' kind of person. Nope. No facial/excessive hair for me. I was seriously procrastinating. This is the second time I saw the offer on Deal.com.sg and I bought it. Yay for me.  I did mention it to my mum several times but she did it was up to me, so ta-ta! I am going to kill my hair follicles and hope they stay dead.  

I have some pictures in my phone that I took and wanna show it here, but I AM TOO LAZYYY. Damn. Next post, I promise.

Pleaseepleaseeepleaseee make tomorrow a good day. I pray.

That's all. Please cross your fingers for me. I am officially terrified. Ciao.

Rebecca:/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment