March 26, 2012

No mood, no inspiration D:

Well, as you can tell from the title, I have been a very miserable person lately. I haven't had the mood to knit, crochet, sew or draw for quite some time. I don't know why. Furthermore, I have been eating more food that I do not usually eat like candy, meat, snacks and all the unhealthy stuff. I can even feel myself getting fatter. It is so disgusting. I even craved meat, chicken and rice! HOW WEIRD IS THAT? I realised that I was thinking if other food even when I am eating and I started eating more and more. Sucks!

I have to take action. I can going on a boot camp. Tomorrow evening, I shall go down to the park to jog by myself. No more staying home, doing nothing. It is affecting my mood and my creative juices. Which sucks real time. I am bored, I finished watching all the nice dramas and I am in a terrible state. Something needs to be done. No more candy, chocolates and bad carbohydrates for me. I am going on a healthy diet. Gonna eat udon and that's all for the day. Night is another matter. I need to get back to my normal self.

Is it because I am depressed? Or worried for university admission. Grrr. This better stop. My health is more important!

Rebecca D:

No comments:

Post a Comment