March 07, 2012

Moving on!

Well...I have decided not to dwell on my stupid results anymore! I am moving on! It was not easy but I had to do it. I have to move on. After consulting my tutor, she was very encouraging(Thanks Pey.) I finally know what I have to do. I have to look and think forward. The next step requires a lot of determination, skills and PUBLIC RELATIONS. Haha. Yes. PR. I must do this and do this well.

I have better things to think of. Like....I have opened my new blogshop Handmade L'Amour. Do visit:) I did a lot of things which I enjoy, such as making more earrings and bows and thought about it long and hard(like a lady boss)
Like a lady boss indeed.
I have decided. I will do my best for the next part of whatever I am gonna do. Pray very hard that it will be a success. If it is, I will tell you what it is. 

Some pictures I took of all the crafty things that has been going on in my life lately.

Earrings, I am proud of myself!

Love the drawers. Haha. 
I emptied out a space in my wardrobe for this. Nice right? The drawers I mean:) It contains all my barbie clothes!

Another kind of bow. I think this is not as pretty though:/

Stuff Shabira got for me from UK!!! LOVE. 

Guess what finally arrived?
The nail polishes arrived safe and sound. Safely wrapped in bubble wrap. Haha. Ugly wrapping though:p

Look! 23 bottles in all!

Everything arranged in order, whose is what yada yada:p
Josephine bought so many bottlessss. Haha. Some of them still owe me money!!! Need to collect soon. My bank has no money:(

That's all for today. I aim to do some sewing tomorrow. At the same time, draft my essay. GOGOGO Rebecca!!!:) Ciao everybody!

Rebecca:) Happier today. Que Sera Sera!

No comments:

Post a Comment