August 07, 2012

Crafty day galore ^^

Well, I have been crafting so much lately with ideas popping into my head randomly. I am so very happy because the products came out prettier than I imagined and I am so excited to make more more more! Haha. The only thing is that I keep forgetting to get enough materials and I run out of them >.< I know you wanna see what I have made. Haha. So here goes:)

I made a pouch and a mini tote bag for my barbie doll. Hahaha. Okay, I was trying to be ambitious and wanted to create a top, but it did not turn out the way I wanted it to be so I ended up with scrap pieces of fabric so I decided to sew a pouch out of it. I still have many pieces of fabric left so I am looking for mini project to make with it. I suppose I would be making a pincushion soon. I need one because I am losing my needles everywhere. Haha. I also made a rabbit I plan to give Apphia for her birthday. Since I am perfectly sure that most of my friends do not read this blog, I am gonna post it here ^^

The rabbit is so cute right!
 I cannot believe that the rabbit was created from a piece of knitted square. The tutorial for this bunny is here. I edited it a bit by changing the stitch and adding a bell below. I love the sound of bells:)

I am a cute bunny!

side view

Tote bag! Haha. 
And then, I bought the cotton thread from Daiso right? So I had to make something with it.


I found two very cute crochet butterfly tutorials and made it. :) The one on the left was made with this and the one on the right was made with this.

And then I started making arm swags for the start of school. I have not stopped. I just wanted to share with you those that I have made for now. Hehehe. :)

Ain't this gorgeous? 
 Even I cannot believe that I made it. Whoo! Haha.
Okay. Out of these, I only made two for myself. I have been making our Jew club bracelets(clique bracelets) Haha, being my friends really has it benefits huh! I think I will make a tutorial on how to make these kind of bracelets soon. Maybe later after my third trip to Chinatown. HAHAHA. There are three kinds actually.
NICE RIGHT! 

Made with pearls
 This is a really pretty pearl and purple bracelet. I wanted to try out using a button instead of a clasp. I think it is pretty. 0.0 Notice that the bracelet twirls automatically? I like this effect.

Made with seed beads.
Notice this one does not curl? I wonder why....I will ponder upon it and give you a answer in my tutorial:)

Okay, that's really all for today. I shall come up with a tutorial soon ^^

Ciao!

Rebecca:)

No comments:

Post a Comment