June 20, 2013

Ghost town. :(

The two busy weeks are finally over and I am back home. It had been an enriching two weeks and I am a little sad that my coming weeks are not much busier. I just found out that the International Student Centre in school only need me for 6 days! :(:(:( And I kept my holidays job free because of them! :( Makes me a little sad because I want to earn more money during the holidays. Now I have to look for more jobs.

The PSI is currently 299 based on a three hour average (371 as of now, one hour later). It is really high! Like, record high. It is so sad, because the park below my house looks so deserted! The entire place looks like a ghost town because all the neighbours closed their windows and no one is out and about. Here's a picture taken from my window.


Does it not look like a ghost town? I saw one lone ranger walking in the park with an umbrella. I wonder if the umbrella actually protect you from the haze! The air smells bad and I am suffering from sore throat because of too much Krispy Kreme and Keropok from the KL trip. Double the suffering.

On a lighter note, I really enjoy eating Krispy Kreme! NOMNOM. It is like the bomb! Because I dislike donuts in general, I was really surprised when I bit into the Krispy Kreme. I think it must have been at least 10 years since I ate a donut. I might have forgotten the taste. Hahaha. But these monsters are so good! I love the caramel cookie and Chocolate glazed flavour. Even my mom, do does not fancy sweet desserts found the caramel cookie donut good. Thank god they do not have a branch on Singapore yet. Or I might find myself pack on a couple more kilos. I will probably do a food post soon, so I will show you the lovelies there!

Speaking of which, the haze is annoying because I am feeling kinda fat and I kinda want to exercise. I think it is quite tragic, because this is not really intentional (I hope) If Singapore is suffering, imagine the people in Indonesia! Unlike us, they might not be able to hide in air-conditioned rooms and some may not be the culprits at all! Especially those poor villagers, they are not the farmers who burnt down the trees, and they do not profit for these burnings, but they have to suffer the haze. :( They may not be able to afford masks to relieve their suffering. How about the elderly? D:

Another thing to note, Singapore is really quite interesting. Amid all the complaints about the haze, we can be quite hilarious. I saw some of the retweets on twitter and they caused me to laugh and cough at the same time because I am inhaling more haze while laughing. Hahaha.

http://www.sgag.sg/gag/2534/now-you-can't-see-me.html
Seriously! Hahahaha.


Hahaha, for your information, PSLE is our local exam for Primary School. The maximum you can achieve is 300.

I am glad to see that people in Singapore have a sense of humor. ^^

I hope the weather gets well soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment