January 03, 2012

NO LONGER UNEMPLOYED!!!

Well...WOOHOO!!! I am officially no longer unemployed! Well...not officially official till tomorrow when I sign the contract but oh well. I am excited and scared! Ahhh. I have no words to describe my feelings now. It feels a little like when Freya and Rachel sang me the birthday song. Speechless, excited and amazed. I am not foreverunwanted after all! Sigh. After all this while. Today was a very exciting day, I guess. At first, I planned to go out with my godmother to bring my grandparents to the hair salon, car repair shop and electronics store. Then, at 10 plus am , I got a phone call for an interview for later in the day. So I went for lunch with my godmother and forgo-ed the rest. I felt bad that I did not help her so I said that I would treat her to lunch if I get this job. After the interview, I got two more calls from another two companies. I scheduled interview appointments because I was afraid I would not get this job.

Half hour ago, I got the phone call from the interviewer today. I GOT THE JOB. Haha. Dilemma!!! What to do? How about the two other job interviews I scheduled tomorrow? So scary. What if they had a bad impression of me? Which company to choose? What to do? What to do? WHAT TO DO? Then after much consideration, I decided to just go for the one that I went for interview for today. I hate making decisions. But I hope I would not regret this. I am gonna sign the contract tomorrow. I am excited and afraid. What lies ahead of me, I don't know. But what I know is....I am not gonna be broke anymore. YAY!

So, I am not going to have so much time on my hands anymore. I just hope that I do my best and leave a good impression on the employer. Wish me all the best! I am not going to have time to blog so much anymore. Sigh. Not like I blog mega lots anyway. Haha. Oh well.

                      "Life's like that, ain't it. You gonna give and take or you get nothing at all. " -Rebecca<3

Haha. Jingli said that everything I said this year seem to be wise words on the first day of January. Haha. 

Okay. I was going to edit all my photos from Shanghai and tell you all about my first experience in mainland China. So stay tuned if you are interested!

That's all for today! Ciao! 

Rebecca <3

No comments:

Post a Comment