November 21, 2011

I can see the light...

Well, as the title states, I can finally see the end of the tunnel. It has been a grueling three weeks so far and now I am only left with one week! How time flies. I have been thinking and thinking and thinking about what I want to do after my exams and the time of my life is finally near! I am eagerly counting down!

I will be going to a job agency tomorrow to choose a job I am gonna take up during this massive holiday. I hope that I would not need to pay much/any agency fees. I just wanna earn some money to buy my sewing machine and what nots. I am also planning for the design of my upcoming blogshop where
I will sell the stuff that I made, so if you are reading this, spread the word :D. I have been thinking of the shop name. I do not know. Oh well, I am starting this shop mainly to give an excuse for me to do more crafts. Haha. This is because as much as I love doing them, I have to consider for my pocket. Yarn is not cheap, you know. I just hope to cover my costs and have enough for the next project. I have been considering whether to try out resin making. It seem so cool, like...no one in school ever heard of it. As you may or may not know, I sort of like being special in my own way. Oh well, most people do not appreciate that anyway. I mean, if you do not understand what am I talking about half the time, you are not in the same frequency as me. I jump topics faster than a rabbit can hop. Look, I did it again! I cannot help it. Hmmm. What else can I write about today?

Nope, I am not going to write about any of my exam papers because....I absolutely refuse to relive that moment of my life again, NO WAY! Haha. Maybe that was a little extreme, but it is the truth. I hope to just get it over and done with. I have done my best, and I will just let god do the rest. I have been doodling some where, everywhere. Just to show you some, (do not judge, not good for health!)


You know, I tried to draw this Disney style, and I thought it was good, but I got no compliments. So maybe it is not that good:(


This was just some random girl sitting in front when I was studying. I was bored, so I drew her and modified the school uniform at the same time=_=


Oh man, I thought this was good too! I mean, who can beat Little mermaid? Haha, this one had a few comments, so I am proud of it!


My attempt at drawing my hand during one of the Chemistry lectures. It was like...FINALLY, my hand looks decent. Model: my hand. Haha.


This last picture was just to show you how studious I was. My binding for the lecture notes came off okay! this has never happened to me before! Shows how studious I was huh?

You might ask me, why post those amateur pictures? They are not even that good. Well, it was not for you. It is for me to look back 10 months from now and marvel at how much I improved. HAHA!

Okay, that's all folks. I am gonna doodle on my tablet for the first time in a long time.

Rebecca:)

P.S. I am seriously thinking about whether to reactivate my facebook now. I have gone without it for so long....

No comments:

Post a Comment