August 05, 2011

I feel a change...

Well, as the title states, I can feel a change in me. It is so weird, but in a good way. As I have been saying, I have been staying back to do my homework and revise my subjects to pull up my grades after being traumatized in this recent BT. It really woke me up. I have turned over a new flower(why leaf when flowers are so much better?) and threw most of my bad habits away. Anyway, that is not the main point. The point is, I am changing. I can feel it. I am starting to enjoy studying again! It is so freaky. I mean, I still get dejected sometimes when I get stuck at a question, but I can ask my classmates and we will ponder over it together. It is quite fun. This realization dawned upon me as we were having Chemistry remedial(for the whole class as we[minus one guy] sucked at the subject) My classmate Lynette:) and I were marking our MCQ questions together and we compared the questions we got wrong. I tried to explain to her and vice visa. It is really funny when we both got the question wrong and we stared very hard at the computer screen to decipher what did the model answer mean.  It was really funny. I had not had so much fun checking answers before when most of my answers are wrong. I learnt much more in that 1.5 hours than in a normal lesson.

It made me realize that everything can be enjoyable when you do it with the right people. I am glad my classmates are like that. Although we may hurt each other unintentionally sometimes, but we still care for each other. I confess, I used to always fall asleep during lessons and when the teacher ask me questions, I am grateful that both the Josephines sitting beside me will try whisper the answer to me. Even if the answer is wrong, I felt warm inside. Thank you so much dearies. I appreciate it. I think they are so used to doing it that even when I am awake and did my tutorial and have the answer, they will still whisper their answer to me. Hehe:) Old habits die hard.

But anyway, the main point of this blog post is actually to tell you I think studying makes me gu-gu(insane in Singlish) Guess what did I do today??? I stayed in school for night study, and decided I wanted to JOG today. I feel fat. My dad called me to tell me he wanted to jog to my school then we walk home together. But I wanted to jog too so I asked him to wait for me to come home. He said, ''Why don't you jog home?'' I was like, :O ''Crazy! Carry my heavy bag and jog home?'' In the end, we decided that he will bring my running gear to school and I will leave my stuff in school, only bringing my wallet and phone home. So, for the first time in my school bag's life, it is camping in school. I am home. It feels very satisfying to jog actually because I always had an aversion to jogging(long story). Maybe it is due to the stress I am experiencing now or the feeling of fatness. It does not seem so much a torture as it used to. Maybe it was the fact that it was at night and the weather is cooling. I do not know. All I know is, I am glad my father came to run with me today. I needed that. Thank you daddy:) But do not expect this to be an often occurrence as I am generally a lazy person that dislikes the sun. I only jog at night.

This brings me to another point. I usually hug my bag and sleep on the bus in the mornings. I need the bag to sleep. How am I going to get my morning nap tomorrow? Hmmm. Anyway, the soccer teacher saw my dad and myself in jogging gear at school and he was looking at my dad up and down, up and down. Maybe it is because my father ran 9 km before he met me. No wonder I waited so long for him. Haha.

Anyway, after a bout of bad luck, things are finally looking better. I am slowly but surely recovering from the cold, I started to like studying again and my parents are not scolding me recently. I guess they have seen my efforts towards my studies. In case you are wondering what bad things happened to me, here goes(warning:BLOOD)
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`

Actually, this is my own fault because I left my needles hanging on my curtains after sewing a few buttons  because I was to lazy to walk to the sewing kit to keep it.

Other than this, I had a paper cut, was late for school three times in three weeks with only one chance left for the next three weeks, wasted $10 on taxi fare and still ended up in school late(most painful) and spent almost half of my allowance on taxi fare so that I will not be late for school.

I should not complain right? I live an exciting life. But please let it be less exciting till the first of December. My heart might not be able to take it. I am growing old. Haha.

That's all. This a a prime example of a very long post. Thank you for listening to me(if you did) I wonder if anyone's life more exciting then mine? Till next time, ciao!

Rebecca:)

No comments:

Post a Comment